Skip to main content

Alec VS Alex ❓ it is same person!


                  If you or anyone you know became victim of cardio scam, please contact us!!! 

03/14/2016

Delivery Issues


Complaint


Failure to deliver the ordered item two times in a row. I ordered the item on 11/30/15 and still do not have the product that was ordered
Hi,

To whom ever it may concern,

I ordered Arc Trainer 750 AT on 11/30/15 and I still do not have the machine on hand. I was informed twice that it will be delivered and nothing yet.

First time delivery, I was given tracking number from a shipping Company "XPO Logistics". And after 2 weeks I called XPO logistics to find out there was no order on my name. Then Alec, sales agent finally told me that the shipping company broke it. It never came through XPO logistics in the first place.

I was told I will get $500 off if I am fine with 2nd attempt and for the inconvenience on the 1st order issue. 2nd delivery should have happened 1/22/16. No tracking number was provided for the 2nd delivery after multiple requests and the day came and went.

I have lost every bit of my patience with this order. Alec is the Sales agent who answered all of my calls and text messages. His number is 310-648-1881. Since the last week or so, he stopped communicating back as well. I feel like he is the only one who responds to customers out of the whole Company and now he is putting me at dark.

I do not know if they are saying the truth and if so whether I will get my product or not. Can you please help. I had to stay away from work twice for their so called delivery. Will they be paying my missed work pay? (in my dreams)

Thanks
******
XXX-XXX-XXXX 
Desired Settlement

I need the product to be delivered for the time I have waited, it should have come by a month ago. It has been close to 3 months now and I have never been dealt this poorly by a Company for their lack of accountability and customer satisfaction. This is the worst customer experience they could offer.
NOTE: while JM Fitness Store days Alex used to call himself ALEC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Total Body Experts / aka - "healthylivingfitness"

DISCLAIMER: SYNDICATED CONTENT respectfully taken from the Complaints Board  original link:  https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/total-body-experts-aka-healthylivingfitness-c1097345.html Total Body Experts  /  aka - "healthylivingfitness" 12909 Cerise Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 ,  Hawthorne ,  CA ,  United States I unknowingly purchased a used treadmill from this company (their secret "alias" on eBay is "healthylivingfitness"). Had I known which company I was actually purchasing from & had I read all of the bad reviews on here/elsewhere in advance, I would NEVER have wasted my time or money (hence the likely reason why their "alias" account on eBay makes no mention of the company you're actually purchasing from [you only find this out upon reviewing your Paypal transaction receipt AFTER you have already paid for the item]). I paid nearly $3K on what was supposed to be a "rebuilt" treadmill. I was promised a &

PRECOR about buying used/ refurbished equipment

Precor Incorporated  started to educate consumers on how to purchase used/refurbished  # precor  products! Hopefully other brands such as  StairMaster Official Site  ,  Life Fitness  ,  Cybex International, Inc.  , and other will do the same! STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICIAL PRECOR WEBSITE:  Should I buy used Precor equipment? "Used and refurbished Precor equipment is sold in many stores and on the Internet. With used or refurbished equipment, You won't know the history of the equipment such as how was it used? Was it serviced properly? Where was it located? If you are thinking about purchasing used equipment, also stop and think about: Warranty The Precor warranty is not transferable, if an unauthorized seller obtains new equipment, or a seller is selling used or refurbished equipment, the warranty cannot be transferred to you. Our warranty also clearly states that it is void in the event an unauthorized person provides service to the equipment - this inclu

Global Fitness - Lost Equipment

My email to Global Fitness asking about lost merchandise While searching for truth and looking for lost merchandise, new interesting facts has been discovered which involve Global Fitness Inc. My company used to buy fitness equipment from Global Fitness Inc back in 2015. After 6 months of being in business, I started getting chargebacks and went 80K negative. I got scammed by my ex-business partner - Alex Stan Goncharov (aka Alex Stanley). Alex was using Global Fitness facility to buy and ship merchandise, and according to paperwork everything was shipped, but most of the clients did not receive merchandise. I asked Global Fitness to provide with all financial records for my company. After reviewing documents provided by Global Fitness Inc I found following: - I was charged for another company; - Global Fitness did not include information for clients who did chargebacks, while on documents provided by shipping companies it states clearly: Global Fitness Inc.; - Gl