Skip to main content

2 On Your Side: Fitness Deals USA

Global Fitness Inc

2 ON YOUR SIDE: Customers from all over the country say they've paid for fitness equipment they never received. Kristine Lazar gets answers in a 2 On Your Side report.
Everyone must watch!!!!!

24hrfitdeals.com is fitness deals usa. Previously fitness blowout / fitness warehouse 4 less. This “company” is a total scam! i foolishly placed an order after being sweet talked by a con artist that goes by the name levi, his real name is jim rosen, he also uses the alias david stevens, william robinson, james allen.
He keeps changing his name and the name of his websites to hide his bad reputation. If you call the different websites it’s the same exact recording but “levi” insists that they are not fitness deals usa. If you look up reviews for any of the companies i mentioned you will see a common theme. I was told i’d receive my equipment within 14-21 business days.
They tell you they ship the product immediately which is yet another lie. I ordered my equipment well over 2 months ago and when i can actually get a hold of someone i’m told it had left their warehouse but they use their own fleet of trucks so there is no tracking number?! it seemed fishy and when i found the reviews about this company i was horrified. 24hourfitdeals.com reviews are hard to find as they are buried online by the health club franchise 24 hour fitness.
When i finally spoke with the owner Who gave me a different name the last time i spoke with him) he is extremely rude. He was so nice when he was trying to get my checking info. I actually called some of the manufacturers he has on his site and they said they refuse to work with his company, at least he ones i was able to reach. In the process i also discovered that i was grossly overcharged.
I am convinced that he is making money though cancellation and restocking fees, for product he never had!! i was also pressured into paying by electronic check with the promise of better pricing and warranty. I believe this is designed so filing a charge back is more difficult. Fyi you can file a charge back through your bank for goods not delivered as promised.
The worst part is this machine is for my mom who has ms and is deteriorating without regular exercise. He is now threatening to sue me for canceling the order and says he will ruin my credit. Do not give this company your checking info! i have filed a report with the federal trade commission along with the attorney general of ca.
It sounds like he’s been ripping off his poor customers for years…..

Global Fitness Inc

Comments


  1. For extraordinary fitness tips have a look on our profile hauteher fitness and cosmo tips for girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    https://www.folkd.com/user/Learnwithshikha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Total Body Experts / aka - "healthylivingfitness"

DISCLAIMER: SYNDICATED CONTENT respectfully taken from the Complaints Board  original link:  https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/total-body-experts-aka-healthylivingfitness-c1097345.html Total Body Experts  /  aka - "healthylivingfitness" 12909 Cerise Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 ,  Hawthorne ,  CA ,  United States I unknowingly purchased a used treadmill from this company (their secret "alias" on eBay is "healthylivingfitness"). Had I known which company I was actually purchasing from & had I read all of the bad reviews on here/elsewhere in advance, I would NEVER have wasted my time or money (hence the likely reason why their "alias" account on eBay makes no mention of the company you're actually purchasing from [you only find this out upon reviewing your Paypal transaction receipt AFTER you have already paid for the item]). I paid nearly $3K on what was supposed to be a "rebuilt" treadmill. I was promised a &

PRECOR about buying used/ refurbished equipment

Precor Incorporated  started to educate consumers on how to purchase used/refurbished  # precor  products! Hopefully other brands such as  StairMaster Official Site  ,  Life Fitness  ,  Cybex International, Inc.  , and other will do the same! STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICIAL PRECOR WEBSITE:  Should I buy used Precor equipment? "Used and refurbished Precor equipment is sold in many stores and on the Internet. With used or refurbished equipment, You won't know the history of the equipment such as how was it used? Was it serviced properly? Where was it located? If you are thinking about purchasing used equipment, also stop and think about: Warranty The Precor warranty is not transferable, if an unauthorized seller obtains new equipment, or a seller is selling used or refurbished equipment, the warranty cannot be transferred to you. Our warranty also clearly states that it is void in the event an unauthorized person provides service to the equipment - this inclu

Global Fitness - Lost Equipment

My email to Global Fitness asking about lost merchandise While searching for truth and looking for lost merchandise, new interesting facts has been discovered which involve Global Fitness Inc. My company used to buy fitness equipment from Global Fitness Inc back in 2015. After 6 months of being in business, I started getting chargebacks and went 80K negative. I got scammed by my ex-business partner - Alex Stan Goncharov (aka Alex Stanley). Alex was using Global Fitness facility to buy and ship merchandise, and according to paperwork everything was shipped, but most of the clients did not receive merchandise. I asked Global Fitness to provide with all financial records for my company. After reviewing documents provided by Global Fitness Inc I found following: - I was charged for another company; - Global Fitness did not include information for clients who did chargebacks, while on documents provided by shipping companies it states clearly: Global Fitness Inc.; - Gl