Skip to main content

Global Fitness - Lost Equipment

Global Fitness Inc
My email to Global Fitness asking about lost merchandise


While searching for truth and looking for lost merchandise, new interesting facts has been discovered which involve Global Fitness Inc.

My company used to buy fitness equipment from Global Fitness Inc back in 2015.
After 6 months of being in business, I started getting chargebacks and went 80K negative. I got scammed by my ex-business partner - Alex Stan Goncharov (aka Alex Stanley).
Alex was using Global Fitness facility to buy and ship merchandise, and according to paperwork everything was shipped, but most of the clients did not receive merchandise.
I asked Global Fitness to provide with all financial records for my company. After reviewing documents provided by Global Fitness Inc I found following:
- I was charged for another company;
- Global Fitness did not include information for clients who did chargebacks, while on documents provided by shipping companies it states clearly: Global Fitness Inc.;
- Global Fitness employees were in direct contact with clients who did chargebacks (confirmed by clients in written form);
- Global Fitness Inc did not tell me about machines which returned to their facility, I found out about it from proceeds provided by shipping companies.
On top of it, I was charged 4K for Cardiosales LLC debt, but Global Fitness inc is denying this fact as well, even after I sent them record of THEIR communication where their employees are asking to cover the debt.
When I asked global fitness inc to refund the money they charged me for cardio sales LLC, they refused to do it and said that I am harassing them and trying to extort money, while all I need is to know what happened with my lost merchandise which THEY shipped + refund of the money I paid for another company!
I been trying to resolve this situation from February 2016, and instead of helping me finding correct records, Global Fitness Inc continued their business relationship with Alex Stan Goncharov and his new company - Cardio Addicts LLC. Cardio Addicts was in business for one year, and closed down early 2018 due to chargebacks....
Due to all what happened, my health been affected and I suffer from sever personal injury. Global Fitness Inc knew about it....
All stated above based on documents and legal records.
Global Fitness Inc
Global Fitness responses to my email mentioned above 

Global Fitness Inc
Global Fitness responses to my email mentioned above 

P.S. other companies of Alex Stan Goncharov: Eon Fitness, JM Fitness Store, Cardiosales LLC, Cardio Addicts LLC, UsedEllipticals.NET, California-trainer, maybe more...

Comments

  1. If you don't know by now, elliptical equipment is nonsense for cardio exercise unless it is used for elderly or post surgical (joint replacement, organ valve, organ, etc.. ) issues. The best cardio equipment is standard equipment (chain operated stepper machines, treadmills, stairs, bikes, etc..). Equipment the masters of cardio vascular used up to the 1990' s when organized crime introduced the elliptical machines for pure, and 100% profiteering when no gym throughout the USA used elliptical (maybe for senior people that wanted to stay active) used; from Venice Beach, California to Goffstown, NH. If you can't profiteer on rico predicates, why bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seo Smm Blog Awesome post I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this intriguing and educated article. Buy trustpilot Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Total Body Experts / aka - "healthylivingfitness"

DISCLAIMER: SYNDICATED CONTENT respectfully taken from the Complaints Board  original link:  https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/total-body-experts-aka-healthylivingfitness-c1097345.html Total Body Experts  /  aka - "healthylivingfitness" 12909 Cerise Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 ,  Hawthorne ,  CA ,  United States I unknowingly purchased a used treadmill from this company (their secret "alias" on eBay is "healthylivingfitness"). Had I known which company I was actually purchasing from & had I read all of the bad reviews on here/elsewhere in advance, I would NEVER have wasted my time or money (hence the likely reason why their "alias" account on eBay makes no mention of the company you're actually purchasing from [you only find this out upon reviewing your Paypal transaction receipt AFTER you have already paid for the item]). I paid nearly $3K on what was supposed to be a "rebuilt" treadmill. I was promised a &

PRECOR about buying used/ refurbished equipment

Precor Incorporated  started to educate consumers on how to purchase used/refurbished  # precor  products! Hopefully other brands such as  StairMaster Official Site  ,  Life Fitness  ,  Cybex International, Inc.  , and other will do the same! STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICIAL PRECOR WEBSITE:  Should I buy used Precor equipment? "Used and refurbished Precor equipment is sold in many stores and on the Internet. With used or refurbished equipment, You won't know the history of the equipment such as how was it used? Was it serviced properly? Where was it located? If you are thinking about purchasing used equipment, also stop and think about: Warranty The Precor warranty is not transferable, if an unauthorized seller obtains new equipment, or a seller is selling used or refurbished equipment, the warranty cannot be transferred to you. Our warranty also clearly states that it is void in the event an unauthorized person provides service to the equipment - this inclu