Skip to main content

Fitness equipment FRAUD! ❗

    
    If you or anyone you know became victim of cardio scam, please contact us!!! 

03/14/2016

Guarantee / Warranty Issues

Complaint

JM Fitness has not resolved any of several issues with the delivery, installation and service of the equipment I purchased after five months of calls.
My Precor 833 Elliptical was delivered on 9/22/15. It was sold to me as a demo unit, but I have since learned from Precor that it was actually a used piece of equipment at a commercial gym. There were parts missing there was rusty water dripping from two of the bolts. In addition, I paid extra to have JMFitness arrange for professional installation. Their installation person never showed up and I had to pay out of my pocket for installation. The ramp motor was very squeaky and loud and sounded like it was binding, so I called JM Fitness repeatedly to have them arrange for service. They also committed to reimburse me for the installation I paid for, but they never did. After several weeks, they never arranged for service to come out, so I called someone in my area myself. He gave me an estimate for the repairs, and JM Fitness said they were going to ship the parts to me so that I could schedule the repair. I was told at one point that the part had already shipped, but it apparently did not. The machine was sold with a three year parts and labor warranty, which I assume is worthless because they have never honored a single commitment they have made to me. I have never come across a more unprofessional business in my entire life. The sales guy, Alec, has repeatedly lied to both my husband and me. I have been tempted to call the police, because it was a purchase of almost $4000, but I have not yet done so. 

Desired Settlement

I would like the company to repair the machine and continue to support the warranty if other issues arise. The machine was also sold with a rubber mat, which I never received, so I would like that to be delivered or I would like a credit for that. In addition, I would like them to supply the missing part that they never sent. Finally, since I paid extra for a demo machine and the machine was clearly not a demo, I would like them to credit the difference between the sales price of the demo and a used machine. 

NOTE: while JM Fitness Store days Alex used to call himself ALEC



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Total Body Experts / aka - "healthylivingfitness"

DISCLAIMER: SYNDICATED CONTENT respectfully taken from the Complaints Board  original link:  https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/total-body-experts-aka-healthylivingfitness-c1097345.html Total Body Experts  /  aka - "healthylivingfitness" 12909 Cerise Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 ,  Hawthorne ,  CA ,  United States I unknowingly purchased a used treadmill from this company (their secret "alias" on eBay is "healthylivingfitness"). Had I known which company I was actually purchasing from & had I read all of the bad reviews on here/elsewhere in advance, I would NEVER have wasted my time or money (hence the likely reason why their "alias" account on eBay makes no mention of the company you're actually purchasing from [you only find this out upon reviewing your Paypal transaction receipt AFTER you have already paid for the item]). I paid nearly $3K on what was supposed to be a "rebuilt" treadmill. I was promised a &

PRECOR about buying used/ refurbished equipment

Precor Incorporated  started to educate consumers on how to purchase used/refurbished  # precor  products! Hopefully other brands such as  StairMaster Official Site  ,  Life Fitness  ,  Cybex International, Inc.  , and other will do the same! STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICIAL PRECOR WEBSITE:  Should I buy used Precor equipment? "Used and refurbished Precor equipment is sold in many stores and on the Internet. With used or refurbished equipment, You won't know the history of the equipment such as how was it used? Was it serviced properly? Where was it located? If you are thinking about purchasing used equipment, also stop and think about: Warranty The Precor warranty is not transferable, if an unauthorized seller obtains new equipment, or a seller is selling used or refurbished equipment, the warranty cannot be transferred to you. Our warranty also clearly states that it is void in the event an unauthorized person provides service to the equipment - this inclu

Global Fitness - Lost Equipment

My email to Global Fitness asking about lost merchandise While searching for truth and looking for lost merchandise, new interesting facts has been discovered which involve Global Fitness Inc. My company used to buy fitness equipment from Global Fitness Inc back in 2015. After 6 months of being in business, I started getting chargebacks and went 80K negative. I got scammed by my ex-business partner - Alex Stan Goncharov (aka Alex Stanley). Alex was using Global Fitness facility to buy and ship merchandise, and according to paperwork everything was shipped, but most of the clients did not receive merchandise. I asked Global Fitness to provide with all financial records for my company. After reviewing documents provided by Global Fitness Inc I found following: - I was charged for another company; - Global Fitness did not include information for clients who did chargebacks, while on documents provided by shipping companies it states clearly: Global Fitness Inc.; - Gl